In response to COVID-19, Eric is graciously covering premium membership renewal costs for one year.
Beginning May 1, 2020 until April 30, 2021*, all premium membership renewals will be covered 100%. Individual membership renewal dates will remain the same, but the charge will be $0.
Auto-renew feature MUST be enabled in order to receive the membership forgiveness. Click HERE to learn how to enable the auto-renew feature.
The card on file MUST also be up to date. The system processes the membership the same (just for $0) so the card must be up to date and active.
Memberships will still include the Music Redemption code to receive $13 off of music at Store.Ericchurch.com.
*Must have a premium membership as of May 1, 2020 to be included.
Any new or upgraded memberships (from free to premium) after May 1, 2020 will remain $35 (+tax, where applicable).
- Ted's renewal date is September 1, 2020.
- Ted will owe $0 on September 1, 2020.
- Ted may renew his membership on September 1, 2021 for $35.
- Mary's renewal date is April 1, 2021
- Mary will owe $0 on April 1, 2021
- Mary may renew her membership on April 1, 2022 for $35.